Over our 20+ year history, FCi Federal has received tremendous recognition from customers and industry groups. In addition, our accomplishments against industry benchmarks and best practice measures has been ranked and recognized for super performance. Recent achievements include the following.
- Ranked 17th on the Inc. Impact 50 list of fastest-growing women-led companies.
- Named to Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America - #1815.
- Named to Washington Business Journal’s 100 Biggest Private Companies list.
- In 2014, FCi Federal was named to the Inc. 500/5000 list for the third consecutive year as the 712th fastest growing private company in the United States.
- In 2013, FCi Federal was named to the Inc. 500 list as the 360th fastest growing private company in the United States.
- In 2012, FCi Federal was named to the Inc. 500 list as the 215th fastest growing private company in the United States.
- In 2012, FCi Federal was named the 4th fastest growing private company in the Washington, D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal.
- In 2012, FCi Federal received the Growth Master Award from the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce. [awarded to exceptional contractors for the achievement of significant growth in the Federal Government sector]
- In 2010, Inc. Magazine recognized FCi Federal for the Hire Power award as a top government service job creator for 2008-2011.
Quality and Certification
- FCi Federal is certified under the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard.
- In 2010, FCi Federal was recognized for the Alexander Hamilton Award for Quality as part of the team for the U.S. Coast Guard National Maritime Center. The award uses the national Malcolm Baldridge criteria to identify organizational role models that demonstrate sound processes and deliver excellent results.
- FCi Federal's employee turnover rate is less than 9% (maintained over 10 years).
- 25% of FCi Federal's open positions are filled with internal employees through promotions or transfers.
- In 2012, FCi Federal was named by "The Today Show" as a Top Company to Work for.
- FCi Federal Founder and CEO Sharon D. Virts was named Ernst & Young’s 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year for Greater Washington. Virts was recognized in the category of government services for FCi Federal’s success in providing services to Federal agencies across the United States.
- In 2012, FCi Federal received the Stellar Award from the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce. [awarded to exceptional contractors that have shown exceptional growth and quality and are positioned as leaders in the contracting community and beyond]
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Sharon D. Virts received the Women Contractor/Growth Master Award from the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce which also recognized FCi Federal as the fastest growing woman-owned government contractor in the country.
- In 2008, FCi Federal received the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Achievement Award.
- FCi Federal received the Department of transportation Woman-Owned Business Enterprise of the Year Award.